Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things


Everyone has a top ten must-haves list, so I thought I'd share mine. Some things are classic and have been around for the longest time lasting season after season, and others are just trends of the moment that are really making a splash.

NOTE: Some pictures are linked so if you see something you like check it out on the website or see more items by the designer.
I am not getting paid or working with any designers. The links are just a helpful way for you to find the clothes.

My top ten favorite trends of the moment.

1. Peep toe booties










2.Hi-lo dress






3. Sheer Top



4. Monokini 



5. Shirt Dress




6. Skinny Jeans from J Brand







7. Gladiator Sandals





8.Flared Jeans







9. Cross-body Bags




10. Feather Earrings


That's the end of my list. Leave a comment telling me what you thing or post your top ten list.

No comments:

Post a Comment