Monday, July 9, 2012

Past and Present

Recently, I've been exploring fashion inspirations. This summer there have been lots of different trends that are a credit back to trends of the past, so I wanted to explore some of my fashion inspirations as well as some trends both present and past that inspire my style.



 The Chanel power suit has stood as a symbol to the power and strength of women for many years. But, it is  Chanel's classic and timeless style fits that makes them stand out to me.

Fur and feathers have been around since the beginning, but no matter the time or trend they seem to always fit in.

  

From black and white to color, from pleats to ruffles, and shimmer to sparkle all summer trends take their inspiration from the past. What's your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment